"The company truly cares about my safety and well being."
- Charles, 35 years, Henderson, Instrument Technician
"I work with a dynamic group of individuals that are always determined to succeed. It’s very inspiring."
- Lakeisha, Tracy, Purchasing Specialist
"Very good job stability and income."
- Jimmy, 31 years, Charleston, Tech 5, Division Technical Support
"Working for Olin is like being part of a large family. Everyone is behind you and helping you to succeed with your training, goals and education."
- Gretchen, 1 year, Tacoma, Supervisor of Customer Service, West Coast Bleach Plants
"This is a great place to start, expand and grow your career aspirations."
- Daniel, 2 years, Transportation, Logistics Analyst
"Strong company leadership who cares for their employees and strives for all to succeed."
- Dave, 2 years, Cleveland, Director of Maintenance Excellence
"Olin places a high emphasis on not just the employee, but their families and the surrounding community."
- J.R., 5 years, Charleston, CLT
"A new challenge every day."
- Linda, St. Gabriel, Customer Service Support and Transportation
"Extensive opportunities to increase your scope of expertise."
- Debra, 2 years, Niagara, Senior Engineer
"I have worked at other chemical plants in the area and I chose to come back to Olin because it was like coming home."
- Martha, 25+ years, McIntosh, Administrative Assistant
"Olin has provided me numerous opportunities for career growth."
- Marvin, 19 years, Cleveland, Director of Marketing - Caustic Soda
"Not too big, not too small, just right!"
- B., 11 years, Charleston, SAP Environmental Health and Safety
"There is not a set routine for my job, every day brings new challenges."
- Paul, 2 years, Augusta, Production Supervisor
"Because of the high ethical/moral standards,"
- Michael, 40 years, Cleveland, Senior Technical Associate
"I am continually challenged with new opportunities."
- Steve, 24 years, Charleston, Production Manager
"I wake up in the morning and look forward to coming to work."
- Michael, 2.5 years, Cleveland, Tech - A - Maintenance (Shipping)
"You can be an influential part of the process at Olin."
- Robert, 2.5 years, Charleston, Valve Shop Technician
"Good opportunities for personal and professional growth."
- Olivia, 31 years, Cleveland, Administrative Assistant
"Everyone is treated equally, no matter if you have been here 2 years or 20."
- Fred, 2 years, Augusta, Loader
"Always an opportunity to use your skills and creativity to solve problems and improve processes."
- Marty, 3 years, Augusta, Operational Excellence Leader
Olin Chlor Alkali is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Olin Chlor Alkali’s people are not viewed merely as ‘employees’….in fact, we don’t even like to use that word. The emphasis is on our people, not only their careers, but their families and communities as well. We offer wellness programs, fitness center reimbursement, employee assistance program and tuition aid programs.
Your career at Olin Chlor Alkali is not only important to you, it’s important to us. Individual development plans are jointly created with your manager to help you achieve your career goals. Olin Chlor Alkali takes an active interest in the growth of people throughout their careers – which is why we have many examples of people who have grown with Olin Chlor Alkali for over 35 years.
Click here to learn more about our values.
Click here to learn more about our workplace.
Click here to learn more about our history.